History

 

Our tradition of Excellence in Patient Care began in 1949 when Dr. Charles L. Salmon joined doctors Frank Rosendale and Kenneth P. Jackson at The Jackson Clinic in downtown Bremerton. Dr. Salmon wanted the clinic renamed to reflect a group of doctors whose mission was to provide compassionate, quality healthcare to the local community. Today, that tradition lives strong throughout all our multi-specialty locations.

 

Comforting, personal attention and care are the hallmarks of The Doctors Clinic.