Thank you for your interest in a career with The Doctors Clinic. To be considered for employment we must receive your completed employment application. You may download an application below or pick one up at any of our clinic locations.
Optional: We encourage all applicants to include a detailed resumé showing all work experience, however, it is not required and cannot be substituted for a completed employment application.
Job Seeker Frequently Asked Questions
Submitting Your Application
||Submit Application Online
We encourage you to submit your application using our online registration system.
It's quick and secure. Here's how:
- Download Application
- Type in all the requested information directly on the PDF.
- Be sure to list all positions you wish to be considered for on your application. Please include the position title and job number on your application. Please note, it is not necessary to submit a separate application for each individual job. We also retain all resumes and applications for a full year. You will continue to be considered for all openings within the same job classification.
- You must save the completed application to your computer. If you do not save your file, the data you filled in will not be saved.
- Helpful Hint: When you "SAVE AS" rename the employment application file with your name and job number. Example: Your Name_Job Number
- Click on Apply Now button to register and upload your completed application file.
||Submit Application by FAX
Attention: Human Resources
The Doctors Clinic
2512 Wheaton Way
Bremerton, WA 98310
You may drop off your completed application at any of our clinic locations or at our Corporate Office located at 9621 Ridgetop Blvd NW, Silverdale.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download forms. Click the link to get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free.