The Doctors Clinic provides patients with a full service, highly complex laboratory with state of the art diagnostic equipment. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of tests necessary to diagnose and treat many medical problems.
The laboratory is federally licensed by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) and is surveyed for compliance to these standards by the Washington State Department of Health. Internal and external quality control procedures have been developed to ensure consistent testing and the integrity of results.
For the convenience of our patients, all nine Doctors Clinic locations are facilitated to provide the service of drawing blood, thus providing easy access with minimal disruption to their day. These labs are staffed with trained lab personnel whose primary responsibility is to provide quality collection service.
Laboratory Services are offered at the following times:
- Port Orchard / Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm / Saturday & Sunday Closed
- East Bremerton / Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm / Saturday & Sunday Closed
- Cavalon Place / Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm / Saturday & Sunday Closed
- Women's & Children's Clinic / Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Silverdale Ridgetop / Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm / Saturday & Sunday Closed
- Poulsbo / Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm / Saturday 8:30am - noon / Sunday Closed
- Bainbridge Island / Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm / Saturday 8am- noon
- TDC Urgent Care Bremerton/ Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm / Saturday & Sunday 9am - 5pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does it take to receive test results?
A. Depending on the test performed, the majority of tests are completed and reported to your physician within 24 hours of receiving the sample for testing. Certain tests take several days to weeks to perform however, upon completion are sent to your provider.
Q. Can the lab help me interpret my results?
A. Questions related to interpretation of your test results need to be directed to your provider. Your physician will determine their meaning in conjunction with information about your medical history, physical examination and other test results, and provide you with medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.