As we transition into a more open world, we want you to know our teams are working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff during every step of your patient experience.
For your safety, masks are required to be worn throughout the duration of your visit with The Doctors Clinic at all of our locations.
In addition, we have implemented the following guidelines to help you stay safe while visiting our clinics.
• Avoid close contact with those who are sick
• Wear a cloth face covering or mask when in public
• Stay six feet apart from others in public
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly with cleaning sprays or wipes.
• Thoroughly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60-90 percent alcohol.• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or use your elbow, and avoid touching your eyes, face, mouth or nose.
• If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as a high fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and are not in respiratory distress, contact your provider to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
• If you have mild symptoms like cough, low-grade fever, or other respiratory problems, stay home and contact your provider.• Schedule a Virtual Care Appointment, should you need to see your provider or are experiencing symptoms you may believe are COVID-19.
• Stay informed via public health updates.