For your safety, we ask all patients abide by the three Ws when visiting The Doctors Clinic:
• Avoid close contact with those who are sick
• Wear a cloth face covering or mask when in public
• Stay six feet apart from others
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly with cleaning sprays or wipes.
• Thoroughly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60-90 percent alcohol.• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or use your elbow, and avoid touching your eyes, face, mouth or nose.
• If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as a high fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and are not in respiratory distress, contact your provider to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
• If you have mild symptoms like cough, low-grade fever, or other respiratory problems, stay home and contact your provider.• Schedule a Virtual Care Appointment, should you need to see your provider or are experiencing symptoms you may believe are COVID-19.
• Stay informed via public health updates.
You do not need an appointment to be tested, but we are only testing those who are:
Sometimes, our Urgent Care facility experiences long wait times.
If you wish to visit a second testing site, please visit Kitsap's Drive-Thru testing sites or view the Kitsap Public Health District's directory of testing locations in our county.