The Doctors Clinic COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan is coordinated with our partner, CHI Franciscan.
The best way for us to care for our patients and their families is to work in close partnership with CHI Franciscan to create an efficient, high-volume vaccination plan so more of our patients can quickly be vaccinated.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is not yet available to all patients
Initial supply of the vaccine and vaccination appointments are limited.
Kitsap County is currently in Phase 1: Tier A1, A2 and B1 of the vaccination efforts for Washington. Visit CHI Franciscan's Vaccination website to schedule your appointment. Please check back daily if an appointment is not available.
- A worker in a healthcare setting
- High-risk first responder
- A patient in a long-term care center or similar setting
- A person 65 years-old or older
- A person 50 years or older who lives in a multigenerational household
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
- ID is required for all appointments, please be prepared.
- We do NOT allow walk-ins. You MUST have an appointment before arriving.
- Do not call to schedule your second dose. Your second dose will be scheduled in-person when you arrive for your first dose.
- More appointments will be added daily. Please check back if none are available.
- If you schedule an appointment and do not receive a confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folder.
Your Safety is our number one concern
Franciscan Medical Group and The Doctors Clinic will only administer vaccines recommended by the FDA as safe and effective.
Stay vigilant to stop the spread of COVID-19
Now and after you receive the COVID-19 vaccine, it is extremely important that you continue to follow CDC guidelines. Getting a vaccine and continuing to take preventative measures such as washing your hands regularly, wearing a face covering in public and following physical distancing guidelines and government quarantine directives in your area, will help stop the spread of COVID-19.
**We will continue to update this page frequently as more information becomes available. Please visit the Washington Department of Health's COVID-19 Vaccine website for more information, COVIDVaccineWA.org and through the Kitsap Public Health District.
FDA: COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
FDA: COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
CDC: Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
CHI Franciscan Vaccine Information
Find Your Phase: Washington State Department of Health
Kitsap Public Health District's COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Washington State Department of Health Vaccine Information