The Doctors Clinic is partnering with CHI Franciscan Health to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to the Kitsap County Community in Washington State.
Every Washington resident ages 12-17 is eligible for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Every Washington resident ages 18 & over is eligible for the Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.
Other resources are available to find and schedule vaccine appointments please check the following websites to search for vaccinations:
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
- ID is required for all appointments, please be prepared.
- We do NOT allow walk-ins. You MUST have an appointment before arriving.
- Do not call to schedule your second dose. Your second dose will be scheduled in-person when you arrive for your first dose.
- More appointments will be added daily. Please check back if none are available.
- If you schedule an appointment and do not receive a confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folder.
Your Safety is our number one concern
Franciscan Medical Group and The Doctors Clinic will only administer vaccines recommended by the FDA as safe and effective.
Stay vigilant to stop the spread of COVID-19
Now and after you receive the COVID-19 vaccine, it is extremely important that you continue to follow CDC guidelines. Getting a vaccine and continuing to take preventative measures such as washing your hands regularly, wearing a face covering in public and following physical distancing guidelines and government quarantine directives in your area, will help stop the spread of COVID-19.
**We will continue to update this page frequently as more information becomes available. Please visit the Washington Department of Health's COVID-19 Vaccine website for more information, COVIDVaccineWA.org and through the Kitsap Public Health District.
FDA: COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
FDA: COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
CDC: Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
CHI Franciscan Vaccine Information
Kitsap Public Health District's COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Washington State Department of Health Vaccine Information