We’re here for you and your family during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CHILDREN AGES 5-11 NOW ELIGIBLE FOR PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE.
Every Washington resident ages 12-17 is eligible for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Every Washington resident ages 18 & over is eligible for the Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.
Visit our COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine Information page for further eligibility and vaccination information.
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you are experiencing the above symptoms in any degree and are not in respiratory distress, please stay home and call your healthcare provider immediately.
Our Safety Protocols:
For your safety, we ask all patients abide by the three Ws when visiting The Doctors Clinic:
- Wear your mask
- Wash your hands
- Watch your distance
We continue to screen patients for symptoms of the virus, perform temperature checks, and practice enhanced disinfection protocols and physical distancing at each location.
Remember to follow the health guidelines:
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Wear a cloth face covering or mask when in public
- Stay six feet apart from others
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly with cleaning sprays or wipes.
- Thoroughly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60-90 percent alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or use your elbow, and avoid touching your eyes, face, mouth or nose.
- If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as a high fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and are not in respiratory distress, contact your provider to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
- If you have mild symptoms like cough, low-grade fever, or other respiratory problems, stay home and contact your provider.
- Schedule a Virtual Care Appointment, should you need to see your provider or are experiencing symptoms you may believe are COVID-19.
- Stay informed via public health updates.
Thank you for trusting The Doctors Clinic, a part of Franciscan Medical Group, with your healthcare needs.
Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention site on the Coronavirus outbreak or the resources below for the most up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Washington State Department of Health or call the Health hotline: 1-800-525-0127 and press #.
Kitsap Public Health District
Kitsap Public Health District Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Flyer
Kitsap Public Health District COVID-19 Testing Location Directory
TDC Virtual Care Appointments