Occupational Medicine deals with the prevention and treatment of injuries and diseases occurring at work or in specific occupations. This involves returning injured workers to health and gainful employment in their chosen profession. Injuries of the musculoskeletal system are the conditions most commonly treated, but the field involves much more.
Occupational Medical Services
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Injury and Disease in Workers’ Compensation Systems (L&I, OWCP)
- Physicals (pre-employment, DOT, return-to-work, wellness)
- Consultation for Work-Related Conditions
- Impairment Ratings
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Dive Physicals
Other Available Services
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Employer Consultation
- Surveillance Testing
- Respirator Evaluations
- Lead Testing
- Qualitative Respirator Fit Testing
- Commercial Drivers License
Click here for DOT Physical information.
The best outcomes are achieved by expert communication with claims managers, employers, and other medical specialists. Learn more about our providers on the right or call (360) 782-3300 to make an appointment.
We are a Member of the Center of Occupational Health and Education (COHE) Alliance of Western Washington. Learn more about the organization and what COHE means for you.
*For client and service information please contact Marisa Clauson at (360) 782-3609.