About TDC Allergy Services
Thanksgiving (Nov 25-26): CLOSED
December 20 – January 2: CLOSED
Both offices will resume regular hours on January 3rd. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We’re here to treat your allergies, and help you live a healthy and active life.
Allergists are physicians who are specially trained to diagnose, treat and manage patients’ allergies, asthma and immunologic disorders. These can include primary immunodeficiency disorders, common to very rare conditions across all ages and the body’s organ systems, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology states.
The Doctors Clinic treats the following conditions:
- Pediatric Asthma
- Adult Asthma
- Environmental Allergies including pollen, animals, dust mites and molds
- Stinging Insect Allergy
- Food Allergy
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Urticaria/Hives and Angioedema/Swelling
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergies
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Mast Cell Disorders
- Chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps
The immune system is a key to keeping us healthy. Even though as allergists and immunologists we do not deal with all immune-related diseases, we have a deep knowledge of how the immune system works and how to diagnose such conditions.
Our team currently offers the following services to best take care of you and your family’s allergy and immunology health:
- Skin prick testing for environmental and food allergy
- Blood testing for environmental and food allergy
- Exhaled nitric oxide
- Patch testing for contact dermatitis
- In office oral challenges to foods and medications
- Subcutaneous allergen immunotherapy for environmental and stinging insect allergy
- Sublingual immunotherapy for select environmental allergies
- Cutting edge biologic treatments for a variety of conditions such as Xolair, Fasenra and Dupixent
- Comprehensive laboratory services
- Ability to work closely with other specialists including Dermatology, Pulmonary and ENT
To schedule an appointment contact (360) 830-1706. If you are a new patient, please fill out this new patient paperwork and bring it to your first appointment.