New patients are welcome at The Doctors Clinic. We know your health and your healthcare can have profound effects on life. We are committed to providing you a top-tier healthcare experience.
Because we are a multi-specialty group, patients can receive the majority of their healthcare within The Doctors Clinic. Experience the ease and flow of integrated medical, surgical and specialty care.
- Select one of our many primary care or specialty care physicians or for help selecting a physician call our patient information line 360-782-3660.
- Call for an appointment.
- Transfer your medical records by completing Medical Records Release form. Send the completed release form to your current provider.
We look forward to serving you. When you visit:
- Bring or fill out your Patient Registration Form
- Bring your insurance card or medical coupon
- Bring your photo identification
- Depending on your insurance plan, be prepared to make your co-payment during the registration process
- If you do not have insurance, be prepared to pay a deposit towards your services. Effective September 3rd, 2016 the deposit is $100.
- We accept cash, personal checks and credit cards (Mastercard®, Visa®, American Express® and Discover®)
- Bring a list of your current medications or your prescription bottles
- Please call if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. We request 24 hour notification. We will be glad to reschedule a time that works for you.