Please have the following information ready when calling to schedule your appointment:
- Patient’s full name (including middle initial)
- Date of birth
- Current address and phone number
- Current insurance information
- Physician’s name who you wish to schedule appointment with
- Purpose of the appointment*
*It is important to let the scheduler know about all of the concerns you would like addressed so that we can schedule the appropriate amount of time to care for your needs.
We ask that all cancellations be made at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow us to give another patient the opportunity to be seen.
Your first visit to The Doctors Clinic
On your first visit to The Doctors Clinic, please arrive 15 minutes early and bring:
- Your insurance card and/or coupon
- Photo identification
- Your co-payment or deposit (See billing and insurance for more details.)
- Your referral (if required)
To expedite registration, you may want to download The Doctors Clinic Patient Registration Form or ask your appointment scheduler to mail any forms to your home prior to your visit.
To find out more about our participating health plans, please visit the contracted health plans page in the billing and insurance section. We recommend that you call your health insurance company to find out which services are covered by your health plan.