Intergy EHR Connect
The Doctors Clinic’s commitment to excellence in patient care permits our healthcare providers access to electronic health records.
To access Intergy EHR Connect: click here (preferred method).
How to Request a Intergy EHR Connect Account:
- Print, read the Access Agreement and return a signed copy for your medical practice or entity.
- Print and return the completed Intergy EHR Connect Access Request
- For each person requesting access return a signed copy of the Access User and Confidentiality Agreement
- Submit Via Fax: Click here to download fax cover sheet
- Submit Via Email : email@example.com
Intergy Connect Operating System Requirements
Windows 7 SP1 and 8.0 w/RDP 8.1
Windows 8.1 and 10
Your workstation must meet all system requirements in order to connect to Intergy Connect. If your workstation does not meet minimum requirements please contact your IT department.