Work-Related Injury and Accidents

Stock image of a woman working machinery Chevanon PhotographyThe Doctors Clinic Occupational Medicine Department is available to treat your on-the-job injuries. If possible, report your injury to either your Human Resource office or Safety Officer before arriving at Ridgetop East.

Your employer will advise you if the claim is filed through Washington State Department of Labor and Industries (L&I), or a private carrier (self-insured). If your employer is self-insured, your employer will provide you with the accident report form and claim number. If your employer is insured through Washington State Department of Labor and Industries, The Doctors Clinic has the necessary L&I forms.

An employee/injured worker can complete the Report of Accident (ROA) online here.

You will be asked to complete an accident report at the time of your visit. The Doctors Clinic will bill your work-related injury claims to the appropriate insurance carrier. If the insurer approves your claim, you will not be responsible for any work-related injury charges.

Carry your claim number with you at all times. Present this number to the receptionist each time you seek treatment for this injury.

Motor Vehicle Accidents

For Medicare beneficiaries, If you seek treatment for an injury or ailment from motor vehicle related accidents, please bring any necessary motor vehicle accident claim information with you.

For non-Medicare beneficiaries, The Doctors Clinic accepts and will bill Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance. You will receive a monthly statement and are responsible for the timely payment of your account. Our patient account representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (360) 782-3650.