Brighten your vision with our optical healthcare.
At TDC Eye Care we provide patients with the finest stat-of-the-art eye care available to help enhance, improve, maintain or restore them the best possible vision and health. Our providers utilize various state-of-the-art eye care medical, optical and surgical techniques to help enhance your vision and maintain optimal eye health.
We are excited to welcome you to TDC Eye Care. Prior to your arrival, please:
- Bring or fill out your Patient Registration Form.
- Bring your insurance card or medical coupon.
- Bring your photo id.
- Depending on your insurance plan, be prepared to make a co-payment during the registration process.
- If you do not have insurance, please be prepared to pay a deposit towards your services. The deposit is $133.
- We accept all major forms of payment including cash, credit cards (Mastercard®, Visa® and Discover®) and personal checks.
- Bring a list of your current medications or your prescription bottles.
Contact lens fitting fee & policy
- Soft Contact Lens Fitting: $100-$136
- Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses $136
- Specialty (includes keratoconus, s/p LASIK, RK and PK) $275
- Refraction (prescriptions dated within the last 6 months are accepted) $75
Dr. Keren Yang accepts Tricare and Northwest Benefit Network (NBN) vision plans in addition to many other plans. Click here for a list of contracted insurance plans (in network provider).
Please call us if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. We request 24-hours notification to give us time to reschedule a time that works best for you.