Suffering from allergies or an allergic reaction?
We’re here to help.
Simply stated, allergies are caused by the immune system’s abnormal reaction to a substance and can be mildly irritating to life-threatening. Once identified, solutions can be found.
TDC Allergy excels in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies. Through examination and possibly an allergy test, our providers can help isolate your specific irritants so you don’t have to suffer needlessly.
A referral from your primary care provider is required.
TDC Allergy treats an array of allergy issues, including:
- Advanced Pediatric Asthma
- Advanced Adult Asthma
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide (eNO) testing for diagnosis and treatment of Asthma
- Xolair Injections for Moderate and Severe Asthma
- Immunotherapy/Shots for Environmental, Animal and Dust Mite Allergies
- Stinging Insect Allergy Diagnosis and Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy, including Food Challenges
- Allergic Rhinitis/Nasal and Eye allergies
- Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis
- Urticaria/Hives and Angioedema
- Exercise Induced Cough, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Contact Allergies
- Drug Allergies
- IV Contrast Reactions
- Latex Allergy
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis