Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)/Otolaryngology
Helping you live your richest life.
Otolaryngology is the surgical specialty that focuses on treating disorders of the head and neck, especially those of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) and helping you get back to living a fully functional life. Otolaryngologists diagnose and treat a wide array of conditions including ear problems, sinus and nasal conditions, tumors, sleep disorders, voice and vocal cord abnormalities, swallowing problems, and much more.
Common Procedures and Services Provided at The Doctors Clinic:
- Fusion® ENT Navigation System
- Maxiofacial Trauma Surgery
- Head and neck cancers including extensive skin malignancy
- Full range of sinus services
- Pediatric E.N.T. services
Click on the providers’ images below to learn more about our ENT care team.