Improve your mental and physical health.
The Doctors Clinic Neurology team covers all areas of adult neurology.
We’re concerned with the diseases, function and structure of the nervous system. Covering this branch of medicine involves consultative diagnosis as well as ongoing management for both acute and chronic neurologic conditions. This includes diagnostic testing such as an EEG for epilepsy/seizures and NCV/EMG testing for nerve and muscle disorders.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pinched nerves
- Migraine & other types of headaches
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease & other movement disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease & other dementias
- Strokes & Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Nerve & muscle diseases
- EEGs for seizures/epilepsy
- NCV/EMG studies for carpal tunnel syndrome, pinched nerves & neuropathies
- Botox injections for headaches & movement disorders
Click on the providers’ images below to learn more about our Neurology team.