Specialized care to help you breathe easy.
The Doctors Clinic Pulmonology team provides both inpatient and outpatient pulmonary consultations.
Our practice covers the full range of pulmonary disorders and offer full time critical care services to St. Michael Medical Center by serving as inpatient intensivists for a broad range of illnesses. We are proficient in standard ICU procedures such as endotracheal intubation, central venous access, arterial catheter placement, bronchoscopy, and more.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Inflammatory/Infections/Fibrotic conditions of the lung
- Interstitial lung disease
- Obstructive lung disease (Asthma, COPD)
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Pleural disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
Common Services Offered:
- Cough evaluations
- Dyspnea evaluations
- Exercise/Nocturnal oximetry testing
- Pulmonary function testing
Click on the providers’ images below to learn more about our Pulmonary Medicine team.