Hand surgery is the field of medicine that deals with problems of the hand, wrist and forearm. Our dedicated team of hand surgeons have the training and experience necessary to identify the course of treatment that will best suit the needs of each patient.
Common Conditions and Surgeries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Fingers
- Nerve Compression
- Occupational Trauma
- Sports Related Injuries
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Open Carpal Tunnel Release
- Trigger Finger Release
- Ulnar Nerve Decompression
- Arm, Elbow, Wrist, Hand and Finger Fracture Repair
- Tendon Repair - fingers, hand, wrist, biceps and triceps
- Nerve repair of upper extremity
- Total and Partial Wrist Fusion
To learn more about the physicians that offer these services, click on the names listed to the right, or to schedule an appointment call (360) 830-1301.