Hearing and balance disorders can be assessed, treated, and rehabilitated.
The Doctors Clinic’s audiologist works with our Otolaryngologists/Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) providers to ensure the best care when medical conditions are the cause of hearing loss. Our team consults and educates patients on the effects of noise on hearing, especially for those patients involved in noisy industrial work environments.
Our audiologist is knowledgeable about the latest applications of hearing aid technology, since most persons with hearing impairment can benefit from the use of hearing aids. We will help select, fit and dispense hearing aids and assistive listening devices for patients of all ages, birth through adulthood.
Audiology Services include:
- Hearing testing
- Hearing services for infants and young children
- Hearing services for school children
- Hearing services and counseling – social, educational, and occupational
- Hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Hearing conservation programs
Click on the providers’ images below to learn more about our Audiology care team.