Aviation Medicine ensures the health and safety of those who fly, both crew and passengers.
This specialty combines preventive, occupational, environmental and clinical medicine with the physiology and psychology of a person in-flight. Physicians designated by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as Aviation Medical Examiners are directly involved with the selection and performance of those who hold aviation licenses.
The Doctors Clinic has Aviation Medical Examiners and Flight Surgeons available for FAA medical certification.
Patients interested in coming in for an exam should:
- Schedule your appointment with The Doctors Clinic
- Visit the MedXpress website
- Complete the application form
- Save and bring the confirmation number to your appointment
- Read the FAA_MedicalExams_July 2021
- Download any additional forms for any Cancer, diabetes and/or hypertension diagnoses
Click on the providers’ images below to learn more about our Aviation care team.